Why should you support NPT?
Not only are we good stewards of our parks, but also of your gifts!
- NPT is top rated with an A from Charity Watch; in fiscal year 2016, 83% of our resources were used for our programs.
- In honor of the Centennial of the National Park Service (NPS), our Buddy Bison School Program and Kids to Parks Day National School Contest were selected as NPS Centennial Challenge Projects.
- We are featured in the Catalogue for Philanthropy as “one of the best”.
- We meet all 20 criteria of the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance.
- We are a Gold Level participant at GuideStar.
- NPT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; your gift is 100% tax deductible. Our tax ID is 52-1691924.
We also accept gifts of Securities, Planned Gifts, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans, and gifts by Will.
Looking for that perfect gift to connect a child in your life with the outdoors? You can also purchase a Buddy Bison. Plus the proceeds of each Buddy Bison sale provides bus transportation for one under-served student.