Here's how you can help protect our precious parklands and reconnect children and their family with our nation's parks.
Become a Member
Member benefits at the $50 level include:
- Annual Report
- NPT wall calendar
- Free monthly online newsletter, NPT News (please provide your email address when making a donation) and Buddy Bison's Buzz
- Invitations to NPT special events
For a donation of $100 or more, you will be recognized in our Annual Report
The most important benefit is the knowledge that your support is saving our magnificent parklands and making sure that America's youth experience them in meaningful ways.
Notifiy NPT about important property for sale in and around a park.
Sign up for our e-newsletter, NPT News
Gifts of Cash or Credit Card
Join by mail, fax or phone
- Make your check payable to National Park Trust, and mail your donation form with your contribution to:
National Park Trust
401 E. Jefferson Street, Suite 203
Rockville, MD 20850
Click here for the donate form
- Fax your donation form to (301) 279-7211, or
- Call our office (301) 279-7275 with your credit card information between the hours of 10am and 5pm EST Monday through Friday
Refer a Friend
Honor a Family Member or Friend
Gifts of Securities
Corporate Matching Gifts
Gifts by Will: Bequests
Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
To learn which options are best for your situation, consult your attorney or tax accountant. NPT is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation. All contributions to NPT are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.