Why should you support NPT?
Not only are we good stewards of our parks, but also of your gifts!
- NPT is top rated with an A from Charity Watch; in fiscal year 2016, 83% of our resources were used for our programs.
- We are featured in the Catalogue for Philanthropy as “one of the best”.
- We meet all 20 criteria of the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance.
- We are a Gold Level participant at GuideStar.
- NPT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; your gift is 100% tax deductible. Our tax ID is 52-1691924.
- We keep our donors informed on how their resources are used and our progress throughout the year through our monthly e-newsletters. Learn more here.
Ways to Give
We also accept gifts through:
Looking for that perfect gift to connect a child in your life with the outdoors? You can also purchase a Buddy Bison. Plus the proceeds of each Buddy Bison sale provides bus transportation for one under-served student.
Questions? Contact Maryann Kearns or call 301-279-7275 for more information. Thank you for your important support!