Why should you support NPT?
Not only are we good stewards of our parks, but also of your gifts!
- NPT is top rated with an A from Charity Watch; in fiscal year 2016, 83% of our resources were used for our programs.
- We are featured in the Catalogue for Philanthropy as “one of the best”.
- We meet all 20 criteria of the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance.
- We are a Gold Level participant at GuideStar.
- NPT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; your gift is 100% tax deductible. Our tax ID is 52-1691924.
Ways to Give
We also accept gifts through:
- IRA or other retirement plan funds
- Life insurance
- Your will or other estate plans
Looking for that perfect gift to connect a child in your life with the outdoors? You can also purchase a Buddy Bison. Plus the proceeds of each Buddy Bison sale provides bus transportation for one under-served student.
Questions? Contact Maryann Kearns or call 301-279-7275 for more information. Thank you for your important support!
Watch this video which highlights what we’ve accomplished together this
year during the historic 100th anniversary of the National Park Service.